Guess what? I bought leggings. Yup, may not be a big deal for you, but I never actually fall for this piece. However, the pair I’ve got has this magnificent feather pattern, with gorgeous colors from emerald green to a vibrant pink. Could’t say no to that.
Outfit post coming soon!
☀ Beach days are over…
Hello guys! My holidays are over, and I might not go to the beach again this year, so I’m showing you what’s in my beach bag! This is a tag that’s been around all summer, and I find interesting to see what people consider essential for a day at the beach. I try to bring the less I can, because obviously I don’t like carrying a heavy bag with me all day. Last week I used my black H&M backpack (from the men’s department).
Olá! As férias estão a acabar, e como posso não ter outra oportunidade de voltar à praia, achei boa ideia fazer agora um post sobre o que levo no saco de praia! É uma tag que tenho visto desde que começou o verão, e acho sempre interessante ver o que as outras pessoas consideram essencial para um dia na praia. Eu tentar levar o mínimo possível, e desta vez o que usei foi a mochila preta da H&M (Divided, do piso de rapaz). Espero que gostem, e comentem com os vossos indispensáveis para a praia! ;)
collage by me; source: 1 , 2
It’s official: I need a new pair of black sneakers.
I was never a fan of heels, so I get used to wear ballerinas or loafers; basically, any kind of flat shoes. But know I’m kind of fed up with those lady flats, and will begin my quest to find the perfect black sneakers. I actually have an old pair of black leather Nike’s, which I’ll probably get out of the closet soon, but still, I need something else. And by that I mean something new. I’m thinking about the New Balance ones, what do you think?
É oficial: preciso de um par de ténis pretos.
Nunca fui fã de saltos, então há anos que me refugio nas sabrinas, loafers e todo o tipo de sapatos rasos. No entanto, este tipo de calçado mais clássico/feminino já me anda a cansar, e assim começa uma nova aventura em busca dos ténis perfeitos. Eu tenho um par velhinho da Nike, em pele preta, que vai voltar a sair do armário, mas mesmo assim preciso de outro. Algo novo, se é que me entendem. Por agora, o modelo que chama mais por mim é o da New Balance. Que vos parece? Deixem a vossa opinião nos comentários!
Hello! I’m happy to announce that Maria, from Trinemarie.com nominated me for a Liebster Award! I knew this kind of chained post were around, but never actually gave them any attention. Apparently, you are supposed to nominate other 11 bloggers, share their links and keep the chain going. First I though I could that too, but then I didn’t really want to nominate anyone, and the post would not fit into the kind of blog I’m trying to maintain, so I’ll just answer Maria’s questions! I love to know/share random information, can’t help it.
- Why did you start blogging? I guess I though that if liked following other people’s outfits, someone else could enjoy following mine as well :)
- What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? (ugh so many…) Too many photos of the SAME outfit from the SAME perspective.
- What do you like most about yourself, any why? Humm… Being creative! I feel I can find beauty in every situation, plus being able to create is a great way to stay happy and don’t get too bored with life.
- What is your favorite beauty product? The Naked Basics Palette, from Urban Decay.
- Which blogs do you read on a daily basis? Take a look at this post Blogroll – meet my favorite bloggers or at the list on the left sidebar.
- What is your favorite type of food? Sushi!
- What are the top 5 things on your bucket list? Live abroad, do a roadtrip, own a dog, get married & have at least one kid! :)
- What is your favorite season, and why? Autumn, not too cold, but cold enough to wear layers and feel cozy inside!
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be? Paris :)
- What is one thing you couldn’t go a day without? Lip balm. (I was going to say cellphone, but I’ve spent some days without it)
- Who is your role model? Grace Helbig? I don’t know, I don’t look up to anyone, but my aunt (whom I live with) is a great inspiration.
Hope you guys enjoyed it :) And thanks again, Maria!
Sunsets in Lisbon are one of my favorites.
Wearing boyfriend shorts and sweater from H&M, oxford shoes from Blanco and necklace from Drafts & Trends. The satchel is old, bought from a local store near my place. I guess I missed doing outfit posts ♥